Blood pressures soaring and rashes on hineys
Back breaking books and patients being whiny
No time to sit with call bells that ring
These are a few of my favorite things
Practicing on roommates and medical questions galore
Notecards and name tags and preventing bed sores
Movies and pictures that leave others blushing
These are a few of my things
Late sleepless nights and lives on the line
Tests all the time and tears till we're fine
Found "Jesus" pennies and being a "duckling"
These are a few of my favorite things
When the alarm sounds
When the patient yells
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
This is dedicated to those who have encouraged and pushed me along the way and offered their bodies to be poked and prodded while I learn all about the intricate human body that the Lord beautifully created (you guys will never know how grateful I am!). Also to those who are on this journey with me, with Christ by our side we are sure to make it through this ALIVE. And to the patients I will have along the way, God has chosen you for me to take care of and to be His hands and feet and I can't wait to serve you!

1 comment:
i love this.
well done!
Post a Comment